martes, 7 de febrero de 2012

Words. . .

I meet you, but I don’t know from you.
I know who you are, but I don’t know you.
Although, I would like…

I’m scared to imagine what would happen. And to see what I’ve never imagined.
I’m terrified thinking of something more because I don’t know what is coming.

I know that what I feel is there. I have fear that disappears. And I have fear that stays where it is forever.
I have fear that everything change and nothing changes.

I think of you, but I don’t see you.
You wander through my mind, but you are not here.
Although, I would like…

I know what you say, but I don't know what you think.
I know what you means, but I don't know for how long.
No one knows it...
I just know what I feel each day.

You are with me without being…

If you are not sure, don't let me go inside.

RosepinK

Quiero emborrachar mi corazón
para después poder brindar
"por los fracasos del amor".

(Diego el cigala "Nostalgia")


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario